Last Revised: December 9, 2015
Terms of Service
Welcome to Pvppal.com. PvpPal is an online platform dedicated to eSports and competitive gaming.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the PvpPal website, including any content, functionality and services offered on Pvppal.com (the "Site").
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Pvppal.com. Registration is free.
- Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s Offer Page.
- Buyers pay in advance to create an order.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
- Users gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect sellers’ reputation and status.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through the Site.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 70% of the purchase amount.
- PvpPal accredits sellers once an order is completed. See our Orders section below for a definition of a completed order.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 21 days after the order is marked as closed. Top rated players are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as closed.
- Withdrawals from your account may become disabled upon review of our Trust & Safety team. This may be done for security concerns in order to prevent fraudulent transactions, reported poor performance or violations to our Terms of Service from buyers to our Customer Support team, or if another profile is associated to the same withdrawal provider. Enabling withdrawals will be evaluated by our Trust & Safety team following a review of your account.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s shopping balance as coupon codes.
- The seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by buyers. High ratings allow sellers to obtain advanced seller levels.
- Offers may be removed for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Offers
- Promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any real-life group or individual
- Is intended to or tends or harass, annoy, threaten, or intimidate any other user
- Contains video, audio, photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor's legal guardian)
- Promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs, violate someone's privacy, harm or harass another person, obtain others' identity information, or create or disseminate computer viruses
- Promotes or solicits involvement in activities outside the scope of Gaming
- Disseminates another person's personal information without his or her permission, or collects or solicits another person's personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes
- Is off-topic, meaningless, or otherwise intended to annoy or interfere with others' enjoyment of the Services
- Impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection, or association with any person or entity
- Collects or solicits personal information
- Is in any way used for or in connection with spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling, or similar activities
- Offers that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the removal of the seller’s account.
- Offers that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Offers may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- URLs in your Offer text that redirect to third party websites are subject to approval and may be considered inappropriate to use on our website.
- Offers are required to have an appropriate image. An option to upload an image is available to all users.
- Statements on the Offer Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees.
- You may not offer users to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Pvppal.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique order number.
- Using the 'Mark as complete' button may not be abused by buyers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the 'Mark as complete' button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to buyer.
- An order is marked as closed after the order is marked as Completed and then rated by a buyer.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves, including by using the Get in touch tab in the order page. If for any reason this fails, users can contact our customer support department for assistance here.
- When a buyer initiate an order, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time specified on the order page. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order and may harm the seller's rating.
- Buyers may use the 'Request Order Cancellation' feature located on the Order page if the delivered service do not match the seller's description on their Offer page.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of our rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer's overall experience with the sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
- Leaving a buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance user ratings, or to abuse the platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a player’s Offer page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
Disputes and Cancellations
- Uers can contact our Customer Support department for assistance here. Order cancellations (when eligible) can be performed by Customer Support only up to a period of 14 days from order completion date. We will not cancel orders after that time.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations.
- In the event of a dispute, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter by working it out with the seller or if not possible contact customer support for a resolution.
- Eligibility to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Site.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Offer page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
It is our utmost desire for you to be thrilled with your purchase. However, if you need to cancel an order due to unforeseen circumstances, we are here to help. We want you to understand that our platform does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders to the customers’ payment provider or processor. Rather, funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer's balance as coupon codes and are available for future purchases on Pvppal.com. The funds converted to coupon codes will be sent to you via the notification tab.
Note: Please allow 24 hours for a response to refund inquiries.
PvpPal maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of the Site. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on our website.
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous.
- Requesting or providing telephone numbers or any other personal information is not permitted.
- Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared.
- PvpPal does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- PvpPal does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the platform or that are actively violating our Terms of Service.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - PvpPal does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Gold farming is prohibited - PvpPal does not allow the practice of playing a massively multiplayer online game (MMO) to acquire in-game currency that other players may purchase in exchange for real-world money.
No game account selling is allowed - You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Game Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift, or trade any Game Account. Furthermore, you may not buy or sell PvpPal accounts.
Video game bots - using bots, such as "buddy" bots, to automate gameplay will result in a loss of access to our website.
ELO League MMR Boosting - PvpPal does not allow any MMR Boosting services. MMR Boosting is an action where a player (the booster) logs into another player’s account (the boostee) with the specific purpose of improving the boostee account’s MMR.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on PvpPal should be friendly, constructive, and professional. PvpPal condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use our website for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the PvpPal community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to our Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
We reserve the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of our Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Disputes should be handled using PvpPal's dispute resolution tools or by contacting our Customer Support.
- We may make changes to these terms of service from time to time. If this happens we will ask you to accept a new version of these terms of service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Pvppal.com by our users is User Generated Content. PvpPal does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, PvpPal is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Offers, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate service offers.
Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER PVPPAL NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH PVPPAL MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL PVPPAL, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.